Alvin I. Gilmore & Associates

Why Choose Us

Alvin I. Gilmore and Associates has dedicated itself for over 35 years to the collection of bad debt accounts receivable in the State of Ohio. Our collection law firm is one of the premiere collection facilities for the handling of commercial and consumer debts for the entire region.

Please Note: Our collection attorney services cover the entire State of Ohio. Our clients expect the very best results and the finest representation on all claims placed.

Alvin I. Gilmore and Associates aspires to collect each and every collection claim and our firm provides unbridled legal service and support for all of our clients at all times.

It is our sincere desire to ensure that our clients are completely satisfied with our legal representation and the collection success that we ultimately provide them with.

Please call us at 216-896-0606

Practice Areas

We practice commerical, retail collection, domestication of judgments, arbitration, mediation litigation and all general business practice. We’d be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.


Commercial law or Mercantile law, also known as trade law, is the body of law that applies to the rights, relations, and conduct of persons and businesses engaged in commerce, merchandising, trade, and sales.

retail collection

The definition of a retail claim is: A claim which arises from any obligation of a consumer to pay money arising out of a transaction in which the goods, money, financing, lease, property, insurance, or services.


Litigation law refers to the rules and practices involved in resolving disputes in the court system. The term is often associated with tort cases, but litigation can come about in all kinds of case.


Search Results Featured snippet from the web Arbitration, a form of alternative dispute resolution (ADR), is a way to resolve disputes outside the courts. . An arbitration award is legally binding on both sides.


Mediation law refers to a form of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) in which the parties to a lawsuit meet with a neutral third-party in an effort to settle the case. The third-party is called a mediator.



The plaintiff can domesticate their out-of-state judgment by bringing it to the courthouse where the debtor resides. Please Feel free to contact us at 216-896-0606 or email us at


Do you have a question?

feel free to contact us!